Last week we talked about vlogs or video blogs. Today, we
will go deeper into this. Some people don’t have the ability to do quality
video but still desire to do something different than a traditional blog. One
way to do this is to record audio only and then create “slides” or moving pictures
on your computer to make a movie. It’s not a video of you but it is still a
video with your voice with something like a power point presentation that you
prepared. Almost every single computer you work at has the ability to do
something like this. On PCs, try using Movie Maker or on a Mac, iMovie. As far
as equipment goes, you only need a microphone and your computer.
Do you find that a vlog without video rather slides is as
interesting as one of someone looking into the camera?

I think it depends on the content of the slides. If the slides are interesting and relate to the audio, then it can be very interesting to watch a vlog like that. The reason being that someone who has the camera on them the entire time can make the presentation very boring. With different slides, it captivates the audiences attention for a longer period of time.
ReplyDeleteI think I would prefer to have different slides, but of course not too many. I wouldn't want to watch something that is very busy and "distracting" from its purpose; I would soon become confused on what to focus on and quickly lose interest.
ReplyDelete